Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WOOL APPLIQUE...


I have four more blocks done on my Greenbrier quilt - the wool for these are hand dyed by me, with the exception of a couple of pieces that I purchased. This past few days I dyed a few more pieces as I didn't have enough background blocks. The pattern called for mostly red but I decided to go with some purple and light purple blocks also. The quilt will definately be bright. The instructions also call for mixing some cotton fabric in with the wool and this is a really nice touch for the quilt.
PLEASE don't forget to make a donation to Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue - you might win that gorgeous wall hanging!!


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It is more blessed to give than to receive
Act 20:35

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Beautiful work!
How is Tooie doing?