Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ONE BLOCK WONDERS....


I have finished all of my blocks for One Block Wonders, and I think they turned out pretty good. I have them up on a design wall so that I can play with them for awhile and see what the best layout would be for them.
AND.... my greatest accomplishment this past few days has been the cleaning out of my sewing room and stash. I have 4 huge boxes of fabrics, books, patterns, notions, etc, etc, etc....... that are being given to two separate church functions - one is having a sale to benefit Purses and Projects for African Grandmothers, and the other is to assist a group of ladies who are just getting started sewing and quilting. I am feeling so glad to get things cleaned up... and to know that someone else can use the supplies.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Aren't they fun? I had to keep reminding myself to keep the hexagon halves pinned together so I wouldn't mess them up when pinning them up on my wall.

Your's really looks great!! Congratulations.