Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOVELY GIFT...

received from Yiwan in Singapore - I participate on Swapbot and this was a surprise swap. The clutch purse is made from quilty type fabrics and inside there are several compartments. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up my mail!

I want to plug a fellow Canadian's website - Pacokeco - she has a site on Etsy.com that sells paper crafts for scrapbooking. She is amazing - I have bought a few things from her and her products are very professional. I am just starting to scrapbook and I love to make cards so her products are quite useful. I also asked to make some custom quilt paper crafts for card making and she did a wonderful job. Check out her Etsy site!

1 comment:

Pacokeco said...

Thank you so much for the generous mention! Your quilts are jaw droppingly gorgeous and I'm so envious of your talent.
xx
Cohen