Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Swap Etiquette...

I had read the best post about swap etiquette and I searched and searched again, for it.... you know, when you find these things you just have to put a link somewhere so that you can refer to it!!! I found it again..... Calamity Kim has written a great post..... if you like to swap, please, take a moment to read it.
I have been very fortunate to be involved in some great swaps.... and I have hostessed a few in my time too. This article says everything I have ever wanted to say!!!

Thought for the Day
He knows when you are sleeping,
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So, be good for goodness sake!
Santa Claus is Coming to Town

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Debbie thank you for sharing that with us. Definetly a must read.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
I found the article very interesting and informative. So I did the right thing to wrap your gifts in tissue! I did learn lots of things from reading but I still do not know what a ATC is. Can you explain? You were my very first swap partner ever and the BEST. I am so so happy we were paired. I am still enjoying my gifts and stocking.
Lindsay

Dionne said...

I've read that before and it's a great one. I bookmarked it. I love swaps, but if everyone isn't of the same understanding, they can go bad. So sad.
Thanks for posting!
Dionne

Rhonda said...

Debbie this is a great link with wonderful suggestions. Thanks for sharing.