Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Come on in......

I thought I would show some of my decorations and how I decorate with my Christmas quilts. I put up most of my quilts on the railing in my house... it gives a good view.









Over the years I have seem to have collected a few snowmen! - they are being watched over by two Santa's in the corner!





This is another snowman that I just love - the little quilt underneath is a cathedral windows that I did a few years ago.




This last picture shows Santa and his elves... and behind Santa is a special little Boston Terrier that spent some time with us last year. Her name was Bubbles... and she now lives in Saskatoon with her new adoptive family.

Thought for the Day
The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.
Louisa May Alcott

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lovely decorations!

Betsy said...

Beautiful decor Debbie. Wish I could see the cathedral windows closer.

Lindsay-ann said...

Your Christmas quilts are the most beautiful way of decorating for Christmas that I have ever seen. They are all wonderful. I love your snowman collection too.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Teresa said...

Your decorations are beautiful. I love the welcome look of your home!