Thursday, December 11, 2008

Help from my Blogland friends.......

Please help the Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue win $10,000.00!!!. Boston Terriers are near and dear to my heart and I have been involved with Rescue for a few years. Needless to say we are always in the "red".... BUT I am not asking for money, or for you to buy anything. All I am asking my bloggy friends to do is to CLICK HERE...... and vote for Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue.....You can also use the button on the right sidebar....thank you in advance for your holiday spirit!

Thought for The Day
There is no religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to other animals as well as humans, it is all a sham.
Anna Sewell

3 comments:

Dionne said...

I can happily support your cause! I thought the animal buttons were too funny (instead of the security code)
Cheers!
Dionne

Jennifer said...

I tried to support the Boston Terriers' site but it wouldn't recognise my Aussie postcode, which was a pity. I'm a great supporter of animal rescue organisations, most of our kitties over the years have come from the RSPCA.

hetty said...

I read your 'thought of the day' with interest. We often think of ourselves as a higher form of being. We were supposed to have been created in God's image, so we must be better than other life forms. Right? Wrong. Everything on this earth is equally important. We have to be good and kind to every living thing!