Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stash Alert......

I got these great Christmas fabrics in the mail yesterday... they look even better in person. I purchased the ornament fabric especially as a border for the blocks that I exchanged in my ornament block swap. I think they will go great with these.... and the sparkly red fabric just might be a great back for the wallhanging.

After seeing my friend, Betsy, make all those great Christmas tea towels... I had to make some too.... Monkey see, Monkey do!!!! Mine are a little more prim....
It is snowing madly today..... and I am finishing customer quilts... and some of my own stuff. I doubt if I will be venturing out much today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I love what you did with the Christmas tea towels.I have a fondness for prim. Regards Lyn