I did some sewing during the weekend and put together my ornament blocks from the ornament swap that was hosted by Betsy. This actually turned out a bit larger than I thought, but I did add a few of my own blocks. I found just the best border fabric at Craft Connection AND I got it about a week after I ordered it - which is really great considering the time of year. Thanks to all the ladies who participated.
I also have one more block finished in my wool applique rendition of the quilt, Chestermere. This is the third block. I find that I enjoy having a hand project to work on at guild or at night when I am watching TV, so it might not take too long to get a good sized quilt made. The background fabrics are homespun.. so this quilt will be very very prim.