Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's....

retreat time.... I am off tomorrow for a 3 day quilt retreat in the foothills of Alberta. I am so excited to see my old friends and to get some of those UFO's completed. I will be taking my computer, so maybe there will be a pic or two in the next few days... hopefully a pic of my Baltimore Bunnies being finished!

Thought for the Day
Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vintage point.
Harold B Melchart

3 comments:

Betsy said...

sounds like a fun time. I was actually thinking of you today, wondering what you have been up too.

Shirley said...

Have a wonderful time with the girls. I wish I was going - but I will see you next month. Shirley

em's scrapbag said...

Have a fabulous time. I look forward to pictures.