Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sew Excited.......

I was wandering around blogland a couple of weeks ago and came across an absolutely delightful Australian Site - The Quilted Crow. I really, really liked all of their patterns, but I came across a quilt... and knew I had to have this pattern. I emailed them and after a couple of days they got back to me and said, yes, they shipped to Canada... AND would I like to purchase a kit for this pattern... as they had one left. I purchased it (of course, I need another UFO - LOL) and believe it or not... the package arrived about 10 days later!! I might just add some wool to this pattern, as the pattern seems to lend itself to wool. The ladies at the Quilted Crow are so great.... if you get a chance to stop by their website or blog please do. I know I will be wandering back there often.

Thought for the Day
Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human.
Tim Hansel

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

I love your thought for the day. So glad you found a fun project to do. Can't wait to see it. Have a great week!!!

Betsy said...

I love it! That is beautiful. How lucky to be able to get it in a kit.