Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Perhaps I am .....

Pumpkin Crazy????? this has to be at least the 4th or 5th item I have done in the last few weeks.... oh well, ...... this is going to be given as a thank you gift....


I mentioned a few posts ago about a great little tutorial on making fabric baskets.... As I am still not feeling so great, I spent some time sewing today... and I made two.... the one on the right is the size from the blog... and the one on the left is made just a tad bigger. These will be great for Christmas gifts, I think.... or even as hostess gifts, or secret sister gifts... well, the list goes on.




I have also spoken about Shirley's group a lot - her Learning Fiber Arts Group is a really great little group. I made a tote bag a few posts back and really loved it... so I thought I would make another one for a family member for Christmas... I think it turned out really great and I hope ???? likes it. LOL




Thought for the Day
People with glass Pumpkins shouldn't throw gourds
Pumpkin Nook

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Lovely bags Debbie and you gotta love the pumpkin with the crow. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I love your pumpkin quilt and the baskets.I must have a go at making one. Regards Lyn

Lindsay-ann said...

Your pumkin quilt is beautiful and the bags are super. I love seeing your projects. Thanks for showing them.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Shirley said...

HI DEB. I love all your Halloween projects.

You sure did a great job on the bag. Those bags really are great. I am going to have to break down and make one. Life is busy!.