Monday, October 20, 2008

It's the time of year...


for a Harvest Moon!!! This brilliant moon appeared the other night and I just had to have a picture of it... I just love the fall!!!
I have been keeping busy with quilting... At present, I am quilting a customer quilt that is just absolutely stunning.... I am having such a great time with it... I would love to share pics... but.... isn't fair until she sees it... so stay tuned..... I am on day 3 of quilting...lots of intricate free motion quilting... which is what I love.
My friend, Shirley, has some exciting tutorials on her blog. Check it out, you will definately learn something! I am battling a cold at the moment :( ..... the first one I have had in almost a year... so that's pretty good.... taking it easy - lots of sleep.....and orange juice...
Thought for The Day
A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.
Hippocrates

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks for letting your bloggers know about the tutorials on my blog Deb. I like the new background for yours. It is very nice and easy to read.

I find your blog so interesting - and even though you and I do different kinds of work, it is so nice that we
admire each other's work so much. You are such a good friend. Ladies, Debbie is one of the most talented people I know and she accomplishes so much - Good teacher too. We have 'dyed' together for quite a few years and have done some wonderful pieces of hand dyed fabric. The background of the piece I am teaching on my blog was dyed in Debbie's kitchen. Shirley

Carin said...

Grat moon picture

Betsy said...

That picture of the moon is cool.
Make sure you read my blog tomorrow since there is something I made that I think you will like.
Thank you for sharing the tutorial.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
Thanks for showing your spectacular harvest moon.
Sorry to hear you have a cold. I hope you are soon feeling much better. I look forward to seeing the quilt you are making. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful work.
Lindsay