Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Perhaps I am .....

Pumpkin Crazy????? this has to be at least the 4th or 5th item I have done in the last few weeks.... oh well, ...... this is going to be given as a thank you gift....

I mentioned a few posts ago about a great little tutorial on making fabric baskets.... As I am still not feeling so great, I spent some time sewing today... and I made two.... the one on the right is the size from the blog... and the one on the left is made just a tad bigger. These will be great for Christmas gifts, I think.... or even as hostess gifts, or secret sister gifts... well, the list goes on.

I have also spoken about Shirley's group a lot - her Learning Fiber Arts Group is a really great little group. I made a tote bag a few posts back and really loved it... so I thought I would make another one for a family member for Christmas... I think it turned out really great and I hope ???? likes it. LOL

Thought for the Day
People with glass Pumpkins shouldn't throw gourds
Pumpkin Nook


Fiesta said...

Lovely bags Debbie and you gotta love the pumpkin with the crow. Nice job.

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Debbie, I love your pumpkin quilt and the baskets.I must have a go at making one. Regards Lyn

Lindsay-ann said...

Your pumkin quilt is beautiful and the bags are super. I love seeing your projects. Thanks for showing them.
Have a lovely weekend.

Shirley said...

HI DEB. I love all your Halloween projects.

You sure did a great job on the bag. Those bags really are great. I am going to have to break down and make one. Life is busy!.