Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quilt Retreat.....

I attended my second June quilt retreat on the weekend of June 23 - just a few days before I moved!! It was great to spend some time sewing before I had to get down to the business of moving!! These are my friends (L-R) Shirley, Wendy and Pjam..... taking a look at a joint quilt that Shirley and I worked on. I quilted it for another friend and Shirley added some wonderful silk ribbon embroidery and embellishments. There were several wonderful quilts displayed at the retreat.... The two smaller quilts on the right side were the mystery designed for the retreat.




There was also a challenge held - Twas the Night before Christmas... there were several wonderful entries.









The weekend started off a little rainy - then the sun came out. This little guy decided that he would have a snooze in the rain on one of the afternoons!! - He is quite a beautiful dog with the most amazing eyes.....

1 comment:

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Debbie, Thank you for stopping by for the giveaway and good luck on your move. Off to a new adventure. Your quilts are gorgeous. I like piecing the quilt, but only quilt small runners and tabletops.
Bonnie