Saturday, January 19, 2008

UFO Ponderings....

it is a cold and snowy day here in Alberta - we haven't had much of those lately. So, today I am going to do a little housework and a little sewing. What constitutes a UFO?? is it something you have already started - or is it just an idea. I was thinking about that when I decided to work on a "3 Stooges" quilt for my BIL. I have had the 3 Stooges fabric for awhile and just decided that i will combine it with other fabrics for a quilt... Is this a UFO??? I guess so... then my whole entire sewing room is filled with UFO's - LOL........ I don't have room to list them all here, then....


Thought for The Day
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff... and it's All Small Stuff!

1 comment:

Quilter In Paradise said...

How Cute! I have this pattern, too,,,, one of many! LOL - seeing how cute it really is makes me want to make mine!

Beth