Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland.....

we are in the middle of a two-day blizzard of sorts..... roads are bad, temperature not too bad... lots of snow... just perfect for Christmas!


We got the cutest flannel in at the store where I work... I couldn't resist making up a small lap quilt... I am going to back it with black flannel..... I have one more day of work... then off for a few days.... hope to get some UFO's finished.


Thought for the Day
I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!"
A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Great quilt Debbie. Stay warm and Merry Christmas