Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Friday.....


I started a pottery course in October and have finally received my pieces..... this was a hand building class and I really enjoyed it. The clay is dug and made in Athabasca, Alberta, which is, in itself, a considerable feat. We have a great Pottery Group here who does all of this... so now that I have finished my beginner class I can join the group..... another hobby.... LOL
Thought for the Day
Nick: [slamming a bottle on the bar] That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
"It's a Wonderful Life", the movie

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you....just what you needed, something else to fill in your time!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
Glad to hear you have taken up pottery. Your first pieces look great. I did pottery myself years ago and I loved it. I would love to take it up again one day.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Lindsay
x

Shirley said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!

DEB - You have reached a milestone - I hope you reach many many more.

You are such a special person and
my dearest friend.

I am so glad you came down to Calgary and had lunch with us. Shirley

Shirley said...

I like your pottery. It is one of
my favorite things to do - I did
lots of it in the park in Arizona during our 'snowbird' time.

Let your imagination run free - and go for it. I wish we could do some hand building together. Shirley