Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cleaning out the Sewing Room....

Yes, it was time... it had to be done..... and oh what a job it was. I finally cleaned out my "upstairs" sewing room in preparation for painting...... I gave away three huge boxes of fabric and books to a local sale and gave away lots to my friends and stored the rest. It is ready to be painted and for new carpet! The view to the left is while I was sorting and packing items and below is the finished result. I really, really work better in an organized environment.... so I am very happy at the cleanup job!

The view is from the door looking into the room. I also sent out two block swaps last week - I know they both got their blocks and I didn't want to post them here until they were received.











THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The first element of greatness is fundamental humbleness
Asquith

1 comment:

Teresa said...

The room looks great! I always work better in a neat, organized room as well. Once I get it all cleaned up and ready to go, I can hardly wait to start a new project.