Friday, April 9, 2010

Back from my holiday......

and we are well into April.  I had a great time in Vanouver... the sun was shining and the flowers were out.  I just love the ocean and spent a few afternoons on Granville Island having tea, an afternoon or two in Gastown sipping a glass of Reisling..... and some time in Yaletown shopping.

My retreat at North Bow Lodge was great, as usual.  Since we meet once a year we have decided to call our group, Same Time, Next Year.  I finished a tree skirt, an appliqued jacket for Boston Rescue, and two oven mitts. The picture at left is of my room.





Thought for the Day
Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.
Unknown

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I wish I had gone Deb. I know you and the girls really enjoy yourselves each year. Maybe I will be able to go next April.

Shirley