Thursday, November 12, 2009

A great blog.......

I have been busy, busy working on my cottage blocks for the Cottage block swap that I am in.... pleased to say.... I am almost done. YEAH!!
On another note.... I found a great blog that has FREE patterns for many, many items.... It is called Among the Gum Trees. If you need some great ideas for Christmas this is the place to go
My good friend Shirley also has FREE instructions on how to thread paint various Christmas themes... these are great on quilts, postcards.... anything you want an extra "zing". Check her blog out.

Thought for the Day
So remember while December brings the only Christmas Day, in the year let there be Christmas in the things you do and say.
Anonymous

2 comments:

crafty diane said...

I love reading your blog! Please take a minute and look at my Etsy Store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftydiane
Thank you and have a Blessed Day,
Diane

Betsy said...

Debbie I love your new layout.