Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Month....


April has been a busy, busy month.... lots of quilting. This past weekend my friend, Shirley, hosted a landscape workshop at the LQS in town and was a great success. Check out her blog in the next few days and there should be some pics. I also got a few private lessons - lucky me, on how to paint trees and other fine points of landscapes.

I received a great block in my montly blockswap - another to add to my collection of pinks and browns. This should make a great quilt when I get all the blocks.

Thought for the Day
Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.
Nathaniel Branden

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Debbie, nice to see you blogging again. I like your block.
I will check Shirleys blog this week to see your painting.

Shirley said...

Hi Deb!
Thanks for the hospitality! I really enjoyed my stay at your house, as well as the class- I was happy with the work the girls did. I will sort out the pictures tomorrow and post some of them on my blog. Great trip, even if I did have a miserable cold.

I was glad to be home and have done nothing but sleep - I think the cold is finally breaking. Thanks again to everyone! Shirley

Rhonda said...

Hi Debbie, just dropped by to see what you've been up to and it looks like you've been very busy. Take care.