Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pay It Forward

I have joined Julie's Pay it Forword! The rules are simple....

Three people need to join in my PIF. I must send a hand made gift to the 3 people on my list within 365 days. In turn, the 3 people who have joined my PIF must also host their own and ask for 3 people to join. They then must send a handmade gift to each of their 3 players within 365 days. And on and on it goes, spreading the goodness around. There is no set time to send the gifts, so long as they are sent within 365 days of hosting your PIF.

So...... I need 3 people to join in.... post the logo and rules on your blog, and get three people to join their PIF..... any takers????? Keep in mind, that the hand made gift I send to you.... will probably be somehow sewing or quilting related - LOL.


Thought for The Day
What we call results are beginnings.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Debbie - I will be the first to join the "pay it forward' as long as
the other three don't mind something 'different' rather than traditional quilting.

Darlene said...

Hi Debbie,
I stumbled across your blog today and I thought "Why not?" So here I am, willing to join your PIF

Jennifer said...

I'll join - I have never done anything like this before so it will be a new experience!