Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday.....


Today I received 4 squishees in the mail. They are the remainder of my blocks in my ornament block swap, hosted by dear Betsy from Quilting Fiesta. Thanks to Teresa, Jenna, Treasa, and Rebecca. I received all my blocks on time and they are all just perfect. What more can you ask from a block swap!!!!!
If you would like to know how to make these blocks, click here.





I also did some quilting today to finish up a quilt. I just love quilting feathers and I had some real fun with this one. Over the weekend I finished up several smaller little projects that I wanted for Christmas presents. These are all done and I am quite happy to have these ready for gift giving. I want to concentrate on a couple of older UFO's that I have - my One Block Wonder and my Baltimore Bunnies.





Thought for the Day
People of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others. They do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else.
Nathaniel Branden

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Great blocks and prezzies. Can I assume that those are appliqued coasters?