Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Days.....





....another pic of the beautiful fall morning today..... although it is raining this afternoon.



If I walk early enough there are still little spider webs in the grass..... these webs must disintegrate when the sun comes out. Some days there are lots of them..... the bad part... you don't want to see the furry creatures that make them - LOL




I received another block for my civil war quilt from my August Blockswap partner..... as always, it is just perfect and the quilt is getting closer and closer to being put together.

Don't forget to enter my give away!!

Thought for the Day
I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

8 comments:

Shirley said...

It looks like Autumn is well on the way in Athabasca Deb! I would love to use one of your pictures for a
landscape - after I get a couple more done -- the colors are so pretty.

You should put the photo you sent of your view from the deck in your blog and show what a beautiful view you have. I bet it is lovely right now.

I am enjoying your blog.Shirley

Teresa said...

Did you ever go out at night as a kid and using a flashlight find spiders - their eyes would glow. Gives me the creeps now, but was fun then.

Betsy said...

I like the civil war block. Is it black and white?

Karen said...

It's nice to see fall somewhere. It sure isn't fall weather in Florida!

em's scrapbag said...

Great Civil War block. Enjoy your lovely fall weather.

Carin said...

Oh man if I found spiderwebs in my lawn in the morning I would never walk on it again.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
I have really enjoyed looking at your beautiful blog and am so pleased we are Christmas Stocking Swap partners. I hope you get my e-mail.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Lindsay

Samantha said...

Beautiful photos! And I love the quote!