Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quilt Retreat....

I was at my annual quilting retreat this past weekend - friday to Monday.... and had a great time. This is one of the quilt tops that I finished - It was a kit and was sewn up very fast... I think it will mae a great christmas present!


The retreat I went to had about 50 ladies attending - from all over Canada and the US. We have an online group and discuss stuff during the year and then meet at the retreat once a year... this has been going on for 3 years.... AND I have another retreat to go to this coming weekend - this one has been going for 7 years and again, is made up of online friends. I have more pics... but my camera battery is low and I will have to upload them on another post. Notice.... my little Tooie has to get in the picture!!

Thought for The Day

Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along.

Hugh Allen

No comments: