Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....


I can't believe that it is 2010...... I remember 10 years ago New Year's Eve was going to be the end of our computers and electronics.... LOL... time changes....


I was so happy to be able to cross off one last UFO on my quilting list - I quilted my Greenbrier Quilt and am happy to say I believe it turned out great. I love the "prim" look of wool applique.









I also quilted up my Christmas 2009 quilt; the one that used the Northcott panel. I didn't really intend to make a Christmas quilt for 2009 - so this will be the official one!
As with most quilters and sewers, I have a busy 2010 planned. Sending best wishes to all my blogging friends for a wonderful 2010.


Thought for the Day
I said to the Man,
At the Gate of the Year:
"What light cans't thou lend,
to those entering here?
I never have traveled,
This pathway before,
Thy help and thy counsel,
I humbly implore.
How can I discover,
What lieth ahead,
That I may walk safely, Wherever I tread"?
Minnie Louise Haskins

No comments: