Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snowy Week...


We have had an unusally snowy week.... I guess that's a good thing, cause I can get lots of projects finished. I am working on two Block of the Month patterns.... and am up to date with the January blocks, but should get at the February ones. If you don't keep up with these things, they kind of get away from you. I am also doing a few customer quilts - I guess people have saved them up over the holidays - so that keeps me extremely busy. My quilting class at the local store is full this week - I will be teaching 6 beginners to machine quilt - this is always fun..
I had a one year blog anniversary in January - I guess I should celebrate that - and come up with a prize....LOL.... stay tuned!
Thought for the Day
The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.
Barbara Kingsolver

5 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Debbie
Great to catch up wih your news. Looks like you do have lots of snow. It's been bad here with snow for the past week, total chaos!
Congratulations on your one year blog anniversary.
Lindsay

Shirley said...

Hi Deb -- We are getting a very little bit of snow today - in fact it has stopped. I am glad to hear you are keeping busy -- it is great that you have quite a few quilts to quilt on your longarm, and that your classes are going well. Take care. Shirley

Betsy said...

Debbie sounds like a busy , busy schedule.
can't believe you still have so much snow.
I just started working on the flower beds today removing all the frozen debris. It will take me weeks!

N + S said...

congrats on your blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

I hope our snow stays away! It melted over the past few days and I am SO happy!! hope spring comes soon!

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com