Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Sewing........

in the midst of all my confusion from moving, I did manage to get some sewing done.... well, actually i have gotten alot of quilting done... I have finished two customer quilts in my new studio. This block is for a monthly block swap and is going to Australia. I took it into town today and mailed it but I am not sure if it went Air Mail!!!! I think it was sent surface. I am so used to having all my mail sent Air Mail automatically that I never thought to even ask.... if it's surface my swap partner won't get it for about a month or so.... I will have to watch from now on to ensure my mail goes properly.

I also completed a little "doggie" blanket for a good friend of mine, Kate, who is going to be the mom of a new puppy in about a week - Pandora is a miniature Schnauzer. Hopefully she likes her new little blankee!!


Thought for the Day
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
Belva Davis

No comments: