Saturday, January 26, 2008

11 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!



Yes, well, Christmas is my favorite time of the year..... and it always helps to get ahead start on projects, especially in the quilting world. I think perhaps the 3 Stooges quilt will be an '08 Christmas gift.
Today is a quilting day as I have a few customer quilts to get done and better get at it. We are having a lovely "chinook" day in Calgary - which means that we have better than seasonal temperatures. BUT, in the next few days we are back to Winter.




I did spend the day quilting today - and had a great time. My favorite thing in the world is to freehand quilt!! Here's an example of some leaves and vines. I just love to free hand. Most of the quilting that I have done the last two years has been free hand; but, I have had to rethink this lately as I have had many customers who want pantograph designs. So, I have added pantographs to the types of quilting that I do.

Thought for the Day
I am Going to be Happy Every Day and I Do Not Feel Guilty for My Happiness!

No comments: