Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy weather.......

we have had such crazy weather the last week or so; rain, snow, high winds.... at least we no longer are in a drought situation.... This picture is of the sky the other afternoon - Thought we would get a huge storm.... but it passed right over us.... very pretty tho.




This piece of pottery is a yarn bowl - used to keep a ball of yarn in while you knit or crochet.






I had some time to spare so I put together my swap blocks from the House Swap hosted by my Florida friend, Betsy.... very happy with these and I think the quilt will be a great kids quilt.
Thought for the Day
Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it.

Oprah Winfrey

3 comments:

Toni said...

WOW...EXCELLENT!!! I love it! It turned out soo well!!

Jean said...

Looks great! I need to get mine together too.

Betsy said...

Debbie, it looks great! Thanks for the motivation.