Friday, November 13, 2009

Secret Stitcher Gifts.....

I received my Stitcher's Angel Swap from Lucia today... and am quite pleased. The items are lovely and I really appreciate her thoughtfulness.


I really enjoy the Stitcher's Angel Swaps that are put on by Helen Stubbings over at Hugs N Kisses. She is a great Australian designer... check out her blog.


I also finished a table runner that I am sending off to a swapper in a table runner swap. I will get back a table runner, so can't wait to see mine.
Tomorrow I am off to the first of the Christmas Craft Sales in the area - hope to pick up some stocking stuffers.....
Thought for the Day
Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one.
Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Debbie, I loved being part of the Stitchers Angel Swap....your table runner is gorgeous...Warm Regards Lyn

Betsy said...

Debbie your stitchery gifts are wonderful. And as usual you always make the best runners. I am so glad you are blogging more. I love to read your posts.