Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Did you know....


that it is only 4 months till Christmas...... LOL. In the spirit of the season, I completed another apron from my stash fabric that I posted about earlier.





I also finished quilting a Halloween quilt that I started a month or so ago - we got some new fabrics at the shop I work at and I wanted to try a variation of the 4 Patch Posie - instead of cutting the blocks square, the blocks are cut on the diagonal and put back together... came out quite nice, BUT, I have sooo many other things I should have gotten to first - LOL... I will have to put this one on my UFO list - as done. I quilted it with little pumpkins....
Thought for the Day
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
Thomas Jefferson




5 comments:

Karen said...

You are smart to be thinking about Christmas now and preparing.
Cute Halloween design. Fall quilts are a favorite of mine. I love fall colors.

Betsy said...

Debbie another great apron. You are on the ball with those aprons. The picture is hard to see on the quilt you made.

Carin said...

Darling Halloween quilt, When I saw the picture of your apron on my dashboard it was small enough it looked like boxer shorts LOL!!!

June Ingram said...

Great project.. and finished. all good.. Hope to get together with you in the near future, possibly before the winter season???

Teresa said...

Shhhh..I don't want to know how close Christmas is getting!