Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Block received....


in my Nine Patch Swap. I think this will go great with the rest of my Kansas Spirit blocks. I am getting quite a selection of nine patch blocks so I may be able to just make a quilt with those!

I haven't been doing a lot of quilting lately as I am preparing for a big move - and I think I am having "withdrawal" - I am anxious to get back at my frame and get some of my quilts finished... plus I have a few customer quilts to get done. I do have two quilt retreats to go to before I actually move - they were planned last year so I can't back out of them... and I am looking forward to doing something besides packing, moving furniture, taking things to the goodwill.....etc.etc.etc........... I guess that will mean I have more quilt tops to quilt!

Thought for the Day
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.
Ralph Waldo Trine

No comments: